Thursday, September 22, 2016

42

I don't know why the way you acted made me cry again and again. It doesn't matter if you want to deny this till your death, I know the truth and I will never forgive you for it. Before the talk, I kept thinking about how it will turn out to be, what are the right words to say and whether you making the right decision would give me the urge to forgive you. The urge that I didn't want to have. So I'm glad things turned out this way. I'm glad I hope she doesn't know because, it would really kill me to know that she was tolerating your bullshit because of us, or because of me.

I wish I could say I just want to go to sleep and wake up with everything the way it was before. But right now, I just want to right things as quickly and as painlessly I can. I'm dreading this Saturday, I'm dreading all the instances that I have to face you and them cause you three just don't deserve us. You can have your favourite dinner yourselves.

No second chances. Not for a cowardly, egoistic bastard.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I wish I could just hug you and tell you that things are going to be okay. No matter what, you will have us by your side. No matter what, we will do our very best to protect you and keep you happy. When you're not here, I just want to make my way to see you and be by your side. But when I see you, I don't know how to face you. And I don't want to break your happy bubble, but I must. I just hope that you can make that decision for yourself and know that you're moving on to a better, happier phase of your life.

9 years ago, I told myself to be strong for you.
9 years later, I'm sure I can do it again, this time, for the right reason.

Whenever I feel like the world's being a bully, I always go to you and cry my eyes. Right now, I really wish I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment