Tuesday, December 3, 2013

16

I just cannot bring myself to say that this is the last post about you, cause I know that someday I might not be able to resist the urge to need to say something. Tomorrow marks 2 months. 2 months since that night. And well, I'm still looking back and wondering if things will still be this way if you could just put down your pride that very moment. Whether I wish you done something that night, I don't know. But I dare say that if you did, things wouldn't be this way. Everything you do right now shows me how much you're regretting it, regretting how you treated me the past few months and regretting how you let your mind get a hold of yourself rather than your heart. I know I loved you, I know you still love me. Even so, I can't let myself be yours if you're going to stay the same. It's just too painful.
I want this 2 weeks to be a wake up call.

I want this 2 weeks to be a wake up call. Maybe it's not just a damn crush. I'm putting too much into this for it to be healing me well. Let this 2 weeks be a wake up call. For you and for me. If I'm not good enough, it's not me it's you. Never believed in those words "I'm not good enough" and not planning to, not for you not for anyone.

What is meant to be will be. Don't let anyone change you into something you're not and don't let yourself become someone you hate. Don't settle for anything less than you deserve cause you will very well end up with even less. You're worth so much more, don't ever stop believing in those 5 words.

Say something I'm giving up on you.

Life is not a bed of roses but if you close your eyes and try to imagine, who knows?
Keep going and don't let yourself fall. You were once happy alone, there's no reason you can't be again.

There's still him to pick you up when you're down, don't lose hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment