Wednesday, July 8, 2015

29

Year 2015. I guess everyone celebrates their twenty-first like it's a big deal and all, but this birthday would mean so much more to me than the last. I'm proud to say that I've grown so much over the course of this year. I've learnt so much, from all the conflicts that happened, the tragic events that I'm forced to face and the warmth I can always hide in when the world gets too much for me to handle. I've always said "I can do it" but ultimately, I learnt that sometimes, it's okay to admit otherwise. Thinking back, I remember how we'd stay strong and force back our tears so she knows that in times of weakness, she can always count on us. Even though, it eventually ended up with the three of us in tears. I'd never want to go back to that and I wish time could just stop here, right now.

It's been ages since I finally got around to really packing and clearing up unwanted things in my life. Seeing all those little gifts, notes and letters helped enlighten me about how easy it is to say "I'd always be here" or "if you ever need me". I'm not saying I need you, or you, or you.. cause I don't. I have never hesitated before cutting people off from my life or dumping useless things that were only gathering dust.
A full bag of rubbish with every hour I spend clearing junk.

Some things change, some things don't. I will try to care less.

I hate your salted egg sotong la :x

No comments:

Post a Comment