Friday, October 9, 2015

34

It's really quite amazing the difference in the way you treat us. I'm not sure I'd rather be the more loved child if simply staying out late (11plus) would justify hearing such harsh words and rude tone of voice over the phone. Do and say whatever you want. To think you could still say things like "no wonder Dad would...", I just resisted the urge to say "no wonder Bro would...".
Try me.

I feel like saying, it's okay, go on that trip yourselves. Does it take you that many years to know that everything comes at a cost? And family bonding doesn't necessarily need an overseas trip. Especially when you can't even afford to pay attention to each other in Singapore.

Honestly, I'm so fed up with needing to destress with this blog, especially when I live with you guys.
-.-||

No comments:

Post a Comment