Wednesday, August 26, 2015

33

Cause blogging calms me down.

I must say, the last 5 days have been tough. Somehow, time just seem to pass faster when you're around and even more so, when we're together. I guess, what I'm trying to say here is, I'm just really thankful you're back safe and sound. Aside from that heat rash.


It's my last semester. Amongst all the other concerns about finding a job that checks all the boxes, I'm just hoping to find that determination to stay true to my heart. 5 years down the road, I hope to be able to say, "I'm glad I made these choices in my university life."

Sometimes I wonder if I made the right choice 3 years ago. Thinking back, capable friends, more overseas opportunities, 50% off tuition fees and exchange and not to mention a confidence boost sure sounds like a great deal. It's nice seeing everyone most of us doing so well, but it puts pressure on the rest of us. And it's just incredibly hard to live up to the same expectations.

I'm just glad I took on a different path. Don't forget, you don't need years of sacrifices to get to the same end goal if you know exactly what you want.

On a side note, congratulations. Being the first to sign that paper, you sure have done yourself, your parents and all of us proud. It's really hard for me to be a closer friend but I hope you treasure what you have, be proud of what you have achieved and don't forget to live life to your fullest.

Everyone needs a reminder not to lose track of what is most important in life.

Seems like I'd never get a break. Damn, I hate school. Year 4 is supposed to be chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment