Monday, April 15, 2013

10

Honestly, today's paper was just a torture. Thanks for the 3 hours when like 1/3 of the time spent was figuring out what the question wanted in the first place. How can something so easy be phrased in such a incomprehensible manner? Am I tested on my knowledge or my ability to comprehend weird English. I just feel so unjust because I tried. I spent my effort trying to understand but I felt like I just wasted my efforts. It's okay. It's time to move on.

I'm confused. At times, I feel like things are getting better and well, maybe with effort on both parts, we can really end up being happily ever after. Of course, not to forget some minor squabbles. But well, those are the good days. Today wasn't one of them. I'm sure you're busy. A simple word of concern wouldn't take up much of your time, would it? It's almost as if I'm just something that you give attention to as and when you want to. I'm sick of your excuses and your lies. You don't know it, cause frankly speaking, I can't and I don't want to spare my effort to quarrel over something else. Live and let live. It's just difficult when it happens so often and your statements are just so contradictory. It's fine. There will be a time when you finally understand. Sooner or later.

I know you're not the one. Somehow that mere few sentences of conversation just doesn't feel much of an impact to me. I don't know if it means anything permanent. Let's just wait and see. At least it gives me a sense of satisfaction that I'm not like him or those that I fear of becoming. Thank you. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment