Thursday, April 16, 2015

23

& it's SUMMER 

I'm officially left with one final semester. You're right. Even though there's plenty of people feeling so nostalgic about the end of school, I guess we're the only two who just don't really care and can't wait to get out of school. RAR. Sometimes I feel like I don't even know what I'm doing for the past 22 years of my life. Ahh well. :p


Honestly, this semester has passed super quickly, despite my inability to cope with the huge change from being on exchange. There's just so many unexpected changes in my life this semester. All those people that I've managed to, painfully , give up and one that I just can't seem to. Well, I guess I'm just plain thankful for the both of you.

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
Walter Winchell

I miss you. That quote reminds me of you and how your simple action made me hang on to this friendship. We're so far apart now but I hope everything's going well for you! I guess I'm not worried cause I'm sure you know that I'm always here, should you ever need me.

K I'M DONE. Can't wait to see The BFF tomorrow. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO EAT.
OMG. I know. The Sushi Bar or the-other-one-that-you-say-is-better. YUMZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment