Tuesday, April 28, 2015

25

I didn't think that I'd be making a post so soon but I think I need to, to avoid some half fuck confrontation with you. Half fuck cause it's technically none of my business and it's nice to see how she would react to seeing you act this way but yet I just hate people being rude to me. Well, vent it on me all you want cause I'm sure you know all these will be forgotten in just days. But then again, whatever you are doing now just shows what kind of person you are. Rule #1: never resort to violence to get what you want. You should know that very well.

And in just two months' time, I'd be pitying you, no matter what decision you end up making. Not like I didn't help, you just refuse to get yourself out of the shit you are in. Maybe I'm just making all the effort right now to make up for my indifference in you when you finally do leave.

Yeah well, he looks perfect. So what. It's minimal commitment after I get what I want.

RAR so much for a rage post. Still feeling meh :x

No comments:

Post a Comment