Monday, April 27, 2015

24

It's hard to tell you that I know you're depressed and sometimes no matter how busy you are, you can't get your mind off her. And it's even harder to tell you that the "what-ifs" don't stop. You just need to constantly make conscious choices to get her out of your mind. I'm thankful that you two are in different schools, cause it will be so much easier. And I wanna say that, no matter what, we'll be here for you! It's sad for us to see you like this because we want the best for you. But it doesn't mean that we'll stop wanting to be with you or we think that you changed. You're still the same person, deep down inside (especially when you talk about JP). And one day, you'll go back to being you. (: We'll be waiting for that day!

Remember how I said sometimes I need a break because I'd go back to thinking about him? I want you to know that she'll always be part of you, somehow. But that will not stop you from moving on. And things will get better. You just have to have faith that she'll just be a memory in future. Until then, I still get to say "IDC about N".

Awkward waves are nice because I wouldn't know how to start a topic with you anymore and maybe it'll just be considered meaningless small talk. I just hope you're fine. Such a turn of events but I still want you to stay firm to your decision cause it's still the best for you.

RAR I don't know how to start. I get why you're like this and that you have always been, for as long as I can remember. Let's just not go back to secondary school days, I can't do that again. It's just not right. And I'm not that me anymore. I hate when you guys make me regret doing something right.

Spring cleaning made me realise maybe I hung onto you a little longer than I should have.

So excited for SUMMER that I realised maybe I got my priorities wrong. Ahh well, I'm not really graduating yet anyway :/


No comments:

Post a Comment